[Petbunny] Winter temps - the cold sensation is going away?

Mary Kay Ferguson m-ferg at umn.edu
Wed Jan 28 14:40:16 PST 2009

Hi Darin,

Yes I think you are right!  When my parents lived in Texas for 6 months
out of the year, and I visited them during February.  It was always so
cotton-picking hot down there!  Phew!  But I really appreciated the
break from winter and when I went back to Minnesota - the snow was
already melting and spring was on its way!

Mary Kay

--
Mary Kay Ferguson

Pesticide Safety & Environmental Education
495 Borlaug Hall
1991 Upper Buford Circle
St. Paul, MN  55108

Tel: 612-625-4271